Friday, October 16, 2009

Swag Code Alert - exp 10/17 3pm pacific

Search & Win


In case you missed it, you might want to check out the Swagbucks newsletter that was sent out an hour ago. There is a swag code at the end, good for 1 Swagbuck. If you aren't currently receiving the newsletter, you can sign up using the link on the right side of the home page.

Want an easy way to check and see if there are Swag Codes currently available? Scroll to the bottom of this page to my Swagbucks widget. Click on Swagcodes and it will tell you if there is one currently available and give you a clue as to where it is located. Since I have started checking that widget regularly, I have been getting a lot more Swagbucks. You can click on "grab this widget" to get the code and put it on your own blog.

I like to exchange my Swagbucks for Amazon gift certificates. I am using them to buy Christmas gifts and it is making a huge difference in our budget! It is only mid October and I have half my Christmas gifts bought thanks to all the gift certificates I have received from my online activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment