Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Printable Coupons with a Bonus!

Photobucket

Printable coupons can be a great way to add to your savings at the grocery store. However, did you know that there is a way to earn bonus rewards for printing coupons? Just by printing your coupons through MyPoints, you can also earn points which can be redeemed for gift certificates.

  • You get 10 points for every coupon you print and redeem.
  • As a bonus if you redeem more than 10 in a month, you get 25 extra points.
I regularly print my coupons from there to add to my MyPoints account. They offer the same coupons that coupons.com and smartsource do. For a limited time, each time you print and redeem coupons, you are also entered in a drawing for a $200 gift card.

Although I do not shop online frequently, I also earn points from reading emails and short surveys. If you download their toolbar, you can also get points monthly for searching the web.

I have been a member of Mypoints for a long time so I can tell you that they are a reliable rewards program. I have earned numerous gift certificates from them and they ship really quickly too.

Not a MyPoints member? Email me for a referral link (addingtothepiggybank at gmail dot com).


No comments:

Post a Comment