Thursday, August 27, 2009

Free Music From Amazon!

Photobucket

Amazon is running a sweet special right now where you get a $5 credit for MP3 songs. I love adding music to my ipod so I took advantage of this great offer. (Plus you get a free computer game out of it.)

How to get yours.
1. Order the Big Kahuna Reef computer game from Amazon. This is FREE!
2. Click on check out. You can then opt to download the game. If you don't want it, click on download later.
3. You will then receive an email stating that you now have a $5 credit on Amazon for MP3s.
4. Have fun picking out your free music!

Here's what I picked.
He is by Mark Schultz
Broken by Lifehouse
One Life to Love by 33Miles
I will Rise by Chris Tomlin
The Motions by Matthew West

Thanks goes to Freebies 4 Mom for sharing this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment